Goodbye ps3 Sacred 2

The day finally came that I got rid of my ps3, along with my copy of Sacred 2. Walking out of the store, I saw on my receipt they gave me $0.55 trade credit for Sacred 2. OTOH they gave me $11 for the Lego Star Wars I bought to play with my nephew. That disparity is wrong on so many levels.

:sigh:

• Like! 1

I still have both my PS3 and my copy of Sacred 2. I don't play it any more but I just can't bring myself to give it up.

Hmm, and for 55 pennies, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Edited by Spock

The day finally came that I got rid of my ps3, along with my copy of Sacred 2. Walking out of the store, I saw on my receipt they gave me $0.55 trade credit for Sacred 2. OTOH they gave me $11 for the Lego Star Wars I bought to play with my nephew. That disparity is wrong on so many levels.

:sigh:

0.55:)

lol I demand a refund!

:4rofl:

You could have framed it Lujate

:D

gogo

I went ps4. It just seems to be the time. Final Fantasy 14 is dropping ps3 entirely in a few months with the next xpac, and this year's D3 xpac won't be available on ps3.

My nephew and I ended up just playing on his xbox360,so he's fine.

• Like! 1

I was actually looking at x comp compativbiility coming out for games...seems like there's not that many as there could be...kinda hoping that I'd be able to one day hook into what my friends are on... so your playing ff14 ps4 mmo?

:)

gogo

I've still got a PS2, PS3, and a PS4. I have decided that, from the amount of time I spend on the PS systems, that I will not get any future models. I will just stick with my computers that are more versatile and also allow the easy addition of 3rd party mods.

I'm currently wading through FFXV on my PS4. I'm almost finished and will probably play it through once more to try to get all the trophies. I can't see myself getting any new games for any of them though.

Edited by Spock
  • Like! 1

Get a video card with an HDMI output?

A viable option, and one I'll surely pursue if/when a must-have, pc-only game appears. With UnBended becoming vaporware,no such game exists presently.

• Like! 1

That's a shame. I haven't been returning to Sacred 2 as much as I used to, but I've been frequenting it at least once a month. It's amazing that the game still holds up after 8 years (and that I still haven't gotten any of my current characters to level 200, after deleting my previous one).

I played FF11 for the 5 years prior to Sacred 2, but I could never get into FF14 (probably because my time in FF11 has turned me off from any future FF MMO).
On the other hand, still playing Blade and Soul (with a controller). I don't know if I can go to any other MMO that doesn't have a technical, action combat system.

• Like! 1

Haven't touched my PS3 and Sacred 2 for a long time. As such, I learned the hard way that my controller doesn't work, and the current TV my roommate got to replace the one that was gone pretty much got crap HDMI. Ah well... not in a rush.