I am new here and I have play some hours of this game. And I need advices for a exalted warrior seraphim who use pole arms. I play the latest version of the game with the CM patch.
50% vitality and 50% strength.
Or 100% vitality. I don't know if strength are very useful here for the dmg boost. May be willpower or stamina at xx% for the spell resistance or the combat art regen time.
- Exalted warrior focus
- Tactic lore
- Pole arms
- Armor lore
- Spell resistance
- Combat reflex
- Enhanced perception
- . . .
Toughness or Speed lore. May be Riding. Charging pack of mobs, riding my mount with the pole arm in my hand like a badass . . .
Combat arts :
Pelting strike (multi mob killer)
- Succession or Thrust. I don't know if the double hit of succession (20%) are useful if I have the pole arms mastery.
Soul hammer (boss killer)
- Aim or Wounding. Hard to pick one.
- Incision or Coup de grace. Idem
Assailing somersault (funny)
Battle stance (buff)
- Premonition or Aggression. The choice is hard between these two. Attac value or more dmg? If I don't put point in strength.
- Drill or Flexibility. Same dilemma here. I am going to play with expert touch but I don't know if the regen time will be low enough. The evasion mod (20%) is useful with combat reflex?
Dashing Alacrity (weird buff)
- Bloodlust or Sprout. The attack speed mod are useful for Pelting strike? If not I will pick sprout.
- Delay. But Reprisal look funny.
- Ardor or Impatience. Look like a mathematical problem. I am going to spam it with pelting strike.
A load of questions for a level 1 seraphim.
Thank for yours futures advices and sorry for my bad writing skill. (french canadian)
Edited by Narjnaar, 20 March 2017 - 12:33 AM.