Seraphim exalted warrior and pole arms (Ice and blood)

Narjnaar

Hi,

I am new here and I have play some hours of this game. And I need advices for a exalted warrior seraphim who use pole arms. I play the latest version of the game with the CM patch.

Stats :

50% vitality and 50% strength.

Or 100% vitality. I don't know if strength are very useful here for the dmg boost. May be willpower or stamina at xx% for the spell resistance or the combat art regen time.

Skills :

1. Exalted warrior focus
  2. Tactic lore
  3. Pole arms
  4. Armor lore
  5. Constitution
  6. Spell resistance
  7. Combat reflex
  8. Bargaining
  9. Enhanced perception
  10. . . .

Toughness or Speed lore. May be Riding. Charging pack of mobs, riding my mount with the pole arm in my hand like a badass . . .

Combat arts :

​Pelting strike (multi mob killer)

• Succession or Thrust. I don't know if the double hit of succession (20%) are useful if I have the pole arms mastery.
  • Focus.
  • Precision.

Soul hammer (boss killer)

• Aim or Wounding. Hard to pick one.
  • Battering.
  • Incision or Coup de grace. Idem

Assailing somersault (funny)

• Spurt.
  • Impetus.
  • Bewilder.

Battle stance (buff)

• Premonition or Aggression. The choice is hard between these two. Attac value or more dmg? If I don't put point in strength.
  • Drill or Flexibility. Same dilemma here. I am going to play with expert touch but I don't know if the regen time will be low enough. The evasion mod (20%) is useful with combat reflex?
  • Retaliation.

Dashing Alacrity (weird buff)

• Bloodlust or Sprout. The attack speed mod are useful for Pelting strike? If not I will pick sprout.
  • Delay. But Reprisal look funny.
  • Ardor or Impatience. Look like a mathematical problem. I am going to spam it with pelting strike.

A load of questions for a level 1 seraphim.

Thank for yours futures advices :) and sorry for my bad writing skill. (french canadian) :mellow:

Edited by Narjnaar
  • Like! 1

Hello! These are some of my quick choices:

Attributes: 50% vitality and 50% strength
Toughness for final skill

Thrust for Pelting Strikes bronze mod

Aim for Soul Hammer bronze mod

Coup de Grace for Soul Hammer gold mod

Aggression for Battle Stance bronze mod
Drill for Battle Stance Silver Mod

Bloodlust for Dashing Alacrity bronze mod
Impatience for Dashing Alacrity Gold mod

Hi,

I am new here and I have play some hours of this game. And I need advices for a exalted warrior seraphim who use pole arms. I play the latest version of the game with the CM patch.

Stats :

50% vitality and 50% strength.

Or 100% vitality. I don't know if strength are very useful here for the dmg boost. May be willpower or stamina at xx% for the spell resistance or the combat art regen time.

Skills :

1. Exalted warrior focus
  2. Tactic lore
  3. Pole arms
  4. Armor lore
  5. Constitution
  6. Spell resistance
  7. Combat reflex
  8. Bargaining
  9. Enhanced perception
  10. . . .

Toughness or Speed lore. May be Riding. Charging pack of mobs, riding my mount with the pole arm in my hand like a badass . . .

Combat arts :

​Pelting strike (multi mob killer)

• Succession or Thrust. I don't know if the double hit of succession (20%) are useful if I have the pole arms mastery.
  • Focus.
  • Precision.

Soul hammer (boss killer)

• Aim or Wounding. Hard to pick one.
  • Battering.
  • Incision or Coup de grace. Idem

Assailing somersault (funny)

• Spurt.
  • Impetus.
  • Bewilder.

Battle stance (buff)

• Premonition or Aggression. The choice is hard between these two. Attac value or more dmg? If I don't put point in strength.
  • Drill or Flexibility. Same dilemma here. I am going to play with expert touch but I don't know if the regen time will be low enough. The evasion mod (20%) is useful with combat reflex?
  • Retaliation.

Dashing Alacrity (weird buff)

• Bloodlust or Sprout. The attack speed mod are useful for Pelting strike? If not I will pick sprout.
  • Delay. But Reprisal look funny.
  • Ardor or Impatience. Look like a mathematical problem. I am going to spam it with pelting strike.

A load of questions for a level 1 seraphim.

Thank for yours futures advices :) and sorry for my bad writing skill. (french canadian) :mellow:

HI Narjnaar

I've never played a pole seraphim myself, but have seen a lot of other players using it online with her vaulting leaps and swings...exciting to see in the old days when there were closed servers :) I'm happy that Flix was able to give you some advice.

Fellow Canadian here from QC

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Bienvenue au meilleur jeu et forum dans le monde!

(Welcome to the best game and forum in the world!)

:cool:

gogo

• Like! 1