Hello!

My name it's Lorenzo but people usualy (in RL too) know me as Lord Kas (principaly on Neverwinter Nights and RL) or DamonMortis (for browsergames and IRC) and I am an italian tailor (:

I'm pretty new of Sacred's communities because I always played it on Single Player and after some (very some ç_ç my provider is Evil and hates me!) years I got Sacred 2 <3

Looking online for walkthroughs I've found this forum (: and now aimi to be a possible translator of Community Patch and maybe in future, Diablo 2 Fallen.

My actual pc sucks alot, but it's better than nothing (my own have a problem I'm unable to solve at the moment :cry: ). no!?

• Like! 1

Hello!

My name it's Lorenzo but people usualy (in RL too) know me as Lord Kas (principaly on Neverwinter Nights and RL) or DamonMortis (for browsergames and IRC) and I am an italian tailor (:

I'm pretty new of Sacred's communities because I always played it on Single Player and after some (very some ç_ç my provider is Evil and hates me!) years I got Sacred 2 <3

Looking online for walkthroughs I've found this forum (: and now aimi to be a possible translator of Community Patch and maybe in future, Diablo 2 Fallen.

My actual pc sucks alot, but it's better than nothing (my own have a problem I'm unable to solve at the moment :cry: ). no!?

Thanks for the great intro Lorenzo! I think al lof us at one point can relate to a computer that just isn't pulling its weight anymore.

argh! :lol:

Was there someone's walkthroughs online about Sacred that you found particularly useful?

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

I have found this http://thenemesisclan.forumfree.it/?t=40857274 (where the damn is the url code? |: ) "build" that for the moment seems nice. Anyway don't seems there is lots of nice wt, but the game it's still intuitive like the previous one (: The only thing, it's a bit "despersive": a big map and you can go where you want but noone tell in which part go first or later |: seems people keep secrets for himself <.<

As a heart warming welcome to darkmatters meal, here's a Cabane a Sucre meal.. we ran out of poutine at our last party, but this I'm sure will be just as hearty... it's maple syrup season here... enjoy the good stuff on everything!

Chez-Dany_MJulien.jpg

:drool:

gogo