~Mod request~ Stat potions

Thanks for the reply.

Do you know any way in which the stats could be raised permanently? if not the potions?

Maybe getting rid of the level cap? (not sure if possible)

Any way of getting them up permanently like in Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, Marvel Heroes, Grim Dawn (Omega mod),etc.

Would be very appreciated

Do you know any way in which the stats could be raised permanently? if not the potions?

http://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/2/?

Well... I wasn't exactly talking about a save editor, I was talking about something that you have to earn by playing the game (not sure if I am making myself clear)

However thanks for the reply

It's the only way.

Set goals for yourself if you want to feel like you earned the points. Imagine what task you would accomplish that you think should award you bonus attribute points.

Frankly I believe the player doesn't need extra attribute points. The amount given by the game is appropriate. So any points given by a mod I made would be just as unearned.

Ah, as quest rewards. I guess that might be considered enough to "earn" the points. Just repeat the quest that grants attribute points over and over in multiplayer.

If an aspiring modder were so inclined he could also add attribute point rewards for all manner of other quests in the game as well. The relevant line in quest.txt is:

reward_attr=0,

Change the 0 to 1 (or more) for the desired quest. You could even just run a find/replace on the entire file and get attribute points for every quest you complete.

Honestly the more I think about it the more I like it. Maybe I should make a list of quests where it might be appropriate to get skill or attribute points as a reward. There needn't be just one quest as it is now.

Attribute points are a massive reward. The only thing I could think of thats comparable is

1 - making progress in the actual story line

2 - a guaranteed legendary drop

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I would gladly do it, sadly I haven't got enough coding knowledge to do so.

However, if anyone is up to help me with it I would be very grateful. I could give a steam game or something in exchange tho.

I am talking about this:

If an aspiring modder were so inclined he could also add attribute point rewards for all manner of other quests in the game as well. The relevant line in quest.txt is:

reward_attr=0,

Change the 0 to 1 (or more) for the desired quest.

:laugh:

Edited by Katzeo