This Game is my Pastime

I've played Sacred 2 probably over 500 hours by now, mostly on the PS3. It's just the most fun to relax and mindlessly kill enemies for better loot and explore the world. I most love developing builds. I've tried so many!

My most successful character in that she was fun enough to play that I didn't get distracted by other toons was my Ranged Magic Coup high elf. So many ways to play that one. And I made her a bargainer, so she's spawned a host of more complex builds, hybrids, and so forth that use the overpowered All Skills on the PS3.

In playing all these characters who use a host of CAs, I got into Combos and Combat Discipline. I realized that combos are really fascinating because they can change the automation and behavior of spells and abilities. I have an inquisitor who I'm using with a main combo of Ruthless Mutilation, Levin Array, and Raving Thrust. This allows me to hold down the button until everything is dead instead pressing it once per cast like a spell.

Are there other things you only learn after playing for a huge amount of time?

Love your love for the game. I think I was where you were...but for years, and when this game first came out. The number of builds possible is almost endless, and for a single stand up game, there's ridiculous value. For Sacre 2, my favorite was the Dryad...have you played with the dyad's blow pipe? I found zero travel time fascinating, and could never get tired of it. The concept of pressing a button and multiple vectors of life leech and damage instantly spidering out from me and landing upon a target would never fail to thrill me!!!

Dafull.jpg

:viking:

gogo

• Like! 1

I'm not quite sure it qualifies as finding something new but if you mean you are looking for something new how about "Hardcore". It adds a whole new way of playing and perhaps new builds for survivability.