Hello from Germany :)

Please forgive any spelling mistakes or weired grammar, english is not my first language.

I'm an longtime player of Sacred and Sacred 2, enjoing every second of it.

So

Greetings from Germany, the home of Sacred :wow:

• Like! 1

Hello from Germany :)

Please forgive any spelling mistakes or weired grammar, english is not my first language.

I'm an longtime player of Sacred and Sacred 2, enjoing every second of it.

So

Greetings from Germany, the home of Sacred :wow:

Hello Dune Lord and welcome to DarkMatters!

This is actually my first post with my new laptop and I was looking for somewhere epic to post from and for something meaningful. Very pleased to always meet up with folk from Sacreds homeland who we've we'ved played and worked with extensively for years when this game released and who come and visit on sunny days.

Happy you found our little corner of the Sacred Universe, once again, Welcome!

:)

gogo

p.s. falling in love with this little laptop... Go Dell xps 13!! :bounce:

Hope you find all you need here, both game-wise and playing partner-wise. I have been to many forums over the decades and this is one of the friendliest and most helpful I've run across.

@ gogoblender: You eally need to create a new topic just so you can brag about your new tool. ;)

Edited by Spock
  • Like! 1

Hope you find all you need here, both game-wise and playing partner-wise. I have been to many forums over the decades and this is one of the friendliest and most helpful I've run across.

@ gogoblender: You eally need to create a new topic just so you can brag about your new tool. ;)

muhahha I shall!

:D

gogo