2 replies to this topic

#1 ThirstOfBlood

ThirstOfBlood

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:40 AM

I have a problem that I dont kinda understand. Leveling Mind Strike on Dragon make actually makes the damage lower. This only happens if I have draconic ally summoned ( if I have it my mindstrike is 4500 dmg and shows 4100 for next level. Without the draconic ally the damage goes up by a little - from 1509 to 1570. I also use flix enchanted spells mod tho im not sure this is the cause because even without the mod its exactly the same thing.
Any ideas?

#2 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

So without the mod installed, it still happens when the Dragon Mage's "Familiar" is summoned.  I bet it's some of kind of tooltip display error only.  I can't see any reason why the damage would go down.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#3 chattius

chattius

Sacred 2 Site Guru

• 3,950 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:45 AM

Mind Strike is strange in doing more damage the better the physical armour of the opponent is. I never saw problems in playing, just in the display. The damage tool tip is against an opponent without resists. So perhaps that is the reason: the damage formula is a bit strange at opponents without armour. I think there is no enemy without at least a bit physical resist in the game.

Dieses Lied ist für einen guten Kumpel der seinen letzten Kampf gegen seine Krankheit verloren hat:
Über den Wolken

This song is for a good friend from my aero-club who lost his final battle against cancer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users