Dragon Age bug

I have a problem that I dont kinda understand. Leveling Mind Strike on Dragon make actually makes the damage lower. This only happens if I have draconic ally summoned ( if I have it my mindstrike is 4500 dmg and shows 4100 for next level. Without the draconic ally the damage goes up by a little - from 1509 to 1570. I also use flix enchanted spells mod tho im not sure this is the cause because even without the mod its exactly the same thing.
Any ideas?

So without the mod installed, it still happens when the Dragon Mage's "Familiar" is summoned. I bet it's some of kind of tooltip display error only. I can't see any reason why the damage would go down.

Mind Strike is strange in doing more damage the better the physical armour of the opponent is. I never saw problems in playing, just in the display. The damage tool tip is against an opponent without resists. So perhaps that is the reason: the damage formula is a bit strange at opponents without armour. I think there is no enemy without at least a bit physical resist in the game.

• Like! 1