Issues with forum posting - Joyously solved!

Hiidey hoo weekend people!

theres an issue with posts being made in the forum.. so far it seems like its th word game that cant add more games to it, and we may have to shorten it

Has anyone else here noticed topics they cant post on?

thanks!

:)

gogo

well...didnt quite dissapear...this last post took about a minute before it posted... so there is something happening... game is afoot!

:viking:

gogo

Test Posting again because I had a lot of yummy sangrias at the bar a few posts back

:D

hooyaah did you get a chance to test? our findings seem to show that the word post has reached the software limit on this forum ...its maxed out at 1500 pages... even I noticed it was getting longer and longer to post to it

Tiime to bring a new word thread to life in 2017!

:)

gogo

we're working with our hosting company over this

apparently theyre's some changes that have been made to the server and this is seeming to be a long drawn out process where they click one setting and we have to see how it works... one by one...

thanks for being patient, we will succeed!

gogo

And...folks we're all fixed! Seems like our hosters had an update and put a kind of security system in place... course it didnt work for us and now its been removed...

Thank you y'all for being so patient!!

:hugs:

gogo

heh,its true...year after year FDM finds a way!

gogo

Now we just wait and wonder if there will be some form of spiritual successor to Sacred to bring us all back together (or even less likely Deep Silver release a true sequel)...

• Like! 1

I think we'd all have to reboot ourselves, Ashley... those years that Sacred came out were when a bunch of stuff online went mainstream... in fact that that time the masses were just flocking to the net and anything that we could find.. I remember being glued to the pages of "what is this thing... this "forum:)" of the Sacred International Forum after being able to figure out how to make posts and could spend hours just watching and reading posts go up...

thrilling...haahhaaha

:lol:

gogo

Yep, definitely don't have the same sort of free time now I've gotten through uni and have joined the real world. Much less time for all those fun things like browsing the SIF, playing Sacred, etc.

These days any games I do play I do very sporadically... I just tend to get distracted by other things as well. I mean there's always another good book to read, and thats just life inside being antisocial!