The Related Word Game - 2017!

Might and magic -> Heroes

not heroes of might and magic 3 at the moment... I use to play that game, waaaaaaayyyyyy back in primary school and high school. but now I am playing Heroes Of Might and Magic 5 and 7. I am a fan of the franchise even though I don't agree with every change that they make with every game. 

Alex and I played 5 before 7 came out, and before I got 7, and now we mostly play 7, I like the skill wheel more than they had in 5, but it is also very much set in the way the developers wants you to go... if it makes sense.

The town graphics in 5 was AMAZING. The way the camera floated around until you clicked, it was beautiful. Otherwise 7 is an alright sequal but sad to hear that they closing down the franchise only two months after the last mod was released.

• Like! 1

Medals -> Gold

:D

gogo

p.s. Theuns I'm so excited you were/are so into this game! I remember playing a version of might and magic years and years ago... maybe number three? very basic graphics back then, but intensely interesting...I used to smoke cigarettes back then and remember doing almost overnights with friends on the computer with I think might and magic three... I ever remember one of us using graph paper to record the routes taken! :)

abney park  -> linkin park

I love this song, but especialy the editing this guy did to put it to Astro Boy

man...the video are so huge hahha..I never have to leave to go to Facebook anymore

:lol:

gogo