The Related Word Game - 2017!

Prince -> Prinz

My first car was a third hand NSU 'Prinz' TTS. The american muscle cars may be the dream of the american youth. The Prinz was mine. Nothing was faster than a Prinz on our narrow mountain forest streets. Total weight of 1500 pounds and a 85 horse power engine made it very agile for the 1960ties. I bought the old one again a few years back, the car papers showed a lot of users and I wrote everyone to thank them that they kept it in a good shape. 3 wrote back that they would buy it if I would ever sell it.  

From the wiki: --- it outperformed many sport cars ;)

The NSU Prinz evolved into the somewhat larger bodied NSU Prinz 1000 (Typ 67a), introduced at the 1963 Frankfurt Motor Show.[16][17] A sporting NSU 1000 TT (with a 1.1 litre engine) also appeared, which was later developed into the NSU (1200) TT[18] and NSU TTS[19] models. All had the same body with inline-four air-cooled OHC engines and were frequently driven as sports cars, but also as economical family cars as well. The engines were very lively, and highly reliable. Paired with the low total weight, excellent handling and cornering, both the NSU 1000 and the much higher powered NSU 1200 TT/TTS outperformed many sportscars

1280px-NSU_TTS_-_GP_Tourenwagen_1976-07-

3 hours ago, chattius said:

Prince -> Prinz

My first car was a third hand NSU 'Prinz' TTS. The american muscle cars may be the dream of the american youth. The Prinz was mine. Nothing was faster than a Prinz on our narrow mountain forest streets. Total weight of 1500 pounds and a 85 horse power engine made it very agile for the 1960ties. I bought the old one again a few years back, the car papers showed a lot of users and I wrote everyone to thank them that they kept it in a good shape. 3 wrote back that they would buy it if I would ever sell it.  

From the wiki: --- it outperformed many sport cars ;)

1280px-NSU_TTS_-_GP_Tourenwagen_1976-07-

Beautiful car.  And love how you can see all the past owners and wrote them that small letter of thanks. How charming and social :)

Prinz -> Athlete

:)

gogo