The Related Word Game - 2017!

(Lethal Weapon? Long time no see. Maybe I should check if the discs are still working.

On the other hand, police once questioned me about my)

Weapon -> Swiss Army Knife

always wanted one -> left handed

My oldest daughter is doing her master in arboristic. Her fiancé did a three bladed Victoronix budding knife (?) for her first successful test.  And my daughter said: Darling I am left handed.

Victorinox-Okuliermesser-Nylon-rot-82272

Actually she is nearly as good with her right. This special knife is ultra sharp because the sharpening is done either left or right. It is used to attach twigs to another tree. Our apple tree at the house has 4 different sorts of apples for example. 3 months were you can leave the house and pick an apple. Can't flame her fiancé. For her left handed knife she visited a weapon smith  and used his gear to make one herself.

|||||       |||||     normal symmetric is    |||||||

|    |       |   |                                              \     /

|  /          \  |                                                \/

|/              \|

Okulier2.jpg

• Like! 1

sinister -> dexter

(would be the proper antonym in latin - dexterity is derived from dexter - war doesn't determine who's right, war determines who's left - there are some very interesting things about 'left' and 'right' all over the place language)

Machines -> Denis Papin

When I had to wait to pick my wife at the university of Marburg I had all the time in the world to watch an exhibition about Denis Papin who was a professor there.