The Related Word Game - 2017!

point and shoot -> accuracy -> Leica III

By new European laws doing a digital photo is considered creating a data set if there are people on the picture. You have to ask them if they allow the photo. Old non digital cameras are not creating a data set per law. Very stupid laws in my opinion: smart-phones. google classes, ... Am I allowed to force a person who phoned in my presence to hand me the phone so I can check if he did a picture of me ?

So our second got the Leica III from my grandpa so she can continue doing street photography.

Oops, seems I didn't update the page ;)

4 hours ago, chattius said:

point and shoot -> accuracy -> Leica III

By new European laws doing a digital photo is considered creating a data set if there are people on the picture. You have to ask them if they allow the photo. Old non digital cameras are not creating a data set per law. Very stupid laws in my opinion: smart-phones. google classes, ... Am I allowed to force a person who phoned in my presence to hand me the phone so I can check if he did a picture of me ?

So our second got the Leica III from my grandpa so she can continue doing street photography.

Oops, seems I didn't update the page ;)

gawd...what a horror...it only makes me think how far this can go...It become very humorous and preposterous at the same time..

wait...it's already preposterous

leica  3 -> Camera

:)

gogo

2 minutes ago, chattius said:

options.txt -> BIG screenshots

Doing screenshots with 8000*4000 points was fun. If I could only remember which console command it was ;)

BIG Screenshots -> 3840 x 2160 (my current and most likely new year's resolution)

With Nvidia GeForce Experience the screenshot command is F11 and with Sacred 2 the default is the same, isn't it?

3840*2160 -> mathematics

You could open a console and type in a screenshot command. Then you could a variable for magnification. So when playing on an old  1200*800 screen you could do do a multiplyer of 2 for 2400*1600.

Found it: ss for screenshot as a console command.

• Like! 1

Fluffy -> my cat 

my cat is the most ADORABLE little fur ball... he is very independent, but daddy and papa is always good enough when he is soaking wet, because "there is water falling from the sky, in the back yard and in the front yard"...