The Related Word Game - 2017!

triathlon -> modern pentathlon

I got a nasty virus infection when I was in my fast growing age. Arms for a person of more than 2metres my elgs stopped growing and I ended in a near monkey like body with long arms and torsos and relative short legs.

No longer able to play a midfielder at soccer I had to find something new. While searching a new sport I tried a lot:

Fencing -> YES, long range and left handed. But soon the others adopted to my crazy style.

Shooting -> I was quite good with the pistol, better with the x-bow. But the later world champion was same district and always winning.

Riding -> helped at the horse farm of my aunt

Swimming -> Excellent, because of big lungues and arms, but we had only lakes for training. Halls were not in bicycle range.

Cross country running was also nice, because it was more technique than speed.

So I tried out modern pentathlon and made it second in my age at state championships. Then my family moved to a place where all sport was handball and soccer. At least I could cover the whole goal with my arms at handball, which gave me the nickname Kraken. At soccer being a goalie the relative short legs but still 194cm allowed to quick jumps to the corner. I was the Cat. I was from Hesse and visited a school in Bavarua. So the name Chattius was born. Chattii were the Hessian tribes at roman times and also meaning wildcats,