The Related Word Game - 2017!

Hounds -> 10

Office with Windows 10 is banned from school of my kids. Law says teachers are not allowed to force kids below 18 to have their data stored in clouds which are not under state control.

10 is also the group  the international dog breeder organisation has for greyhounds.

14 minutes ago, chattius said:

Hounds -> 10

Office with Windows 10 is banned from school of my kids. Law says teachers are not allowed to force kids below 18 to have their data stored in clouds which are not under state control.

10 is also the group  the international dog breeder organisation has for greyhounds.

10 -> numbers

I'd always seen teh greyhoundz muzzled, but didnt know why... turns out they are "high prey " animals? always looking to "get"  anything that moves or and bring it in... they love to nip, and grey hounds have hardly any fur so hard to bring up along side other animals...this is apparently a big decision in Florida, courses being shut down ...thats interesting what you say about windows 10 though Chattius, isnt there a way to not make it store data in the cloud? My work is changing from seven to 10 this week...sigh...gonna be a trial

:)

gogo

numbers -> game of chance

In Germany dog races done by clubs are legal. But betting on results is illegal. So no need for doping or punishing a dog to be a better racer and the dog can still do what they are born for: running. Our latest member of family dogs (4) is a Wachtelhund. Would translate into quail dog. I think outside germany it is named german spaniel. This is MY dog. It is not too big. Used when patrolling the underwood at forests and hunting.

grafik.png.1467da508cc9a2c3badc6008b937088b.png

The Wachtelhund is a nice family dog. Same as the 120 pound Leonbergers which are considered as bodyguards for the kids. They are also better than Haselhoff in rescuing people out of the water and we have many fish ponds around :)

The Kuhhund is an ancient local race and only few are still there.

4 hours ago, chattius said:

numbers -> game of chance

In Germany dog races done by clubs are legal. But betting on results is illegal. So no need for doping or punishing a dog to be a better racer and the dog can still do what they are born for: running. Our latest member of family dogs (4) is a Wachtelhund. Would translate into quail dog. I think outside germany it is named german spaniel. This is MY dog. It is not too big. Used when patrolling the underwood at forests and hunting.

grafik.png.1467da508cc9a2c3badc6008b937088b.png

The Wachtelhund is a nice family dog. Same as the 120 pound Leonbergers which are considered as bodyguards for the kids. They are also better than Haselhoff in rescuing people out of the water and we have many fish ponds around :)

The Kuhhund is an ancient local race and only few are still there.

Beautiful dog! I love your history of this breed 

:)

gogo