The Related Word Game - 2017!

buzzard -> red kite

Since I was a young boy I liked them. Last two years they even stayed at the fish ponds and weren't flying south. Global warming?

Majestic birds.

Red_Kite,_Spain.jpg

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Woo Hoo Hooyaah...Im there! Have you been?

:chef:

Big Texan -> Gold Rush

:D

gogo

Witwatersrand => nature

Gogo, the 72 ounce steak at the Big Texan is over-hyped (in my opinion) because its not grilled or smoked and it doesn't look appetizing. I was at a little place in Houston once upon a time, called The Cattle Rustlers and the 8-10 ounce rib eye steaks were all you "care to" eat. I sat down with my friend Ernest and after I downed my tenth or eleventh (I lost count after number ten) he said, "Are you finished yet? I'm tired of watching you eat." So, we left. Those were the days... Yep, I can eat a lot of beef at one sitting, but check out Molly Schuyler's video below!

mother -> Ship

:)

gogo

p.s.  @ Hooyaah... SHE IS INSANE... lol she could put a zombie's eating speeds to shame! :4rofl: :oooo::4rofl: ... all you can eat steak? Man, if that only exited these days...but there are these Brazillian steak houses here that serve meat on skewers and even on plates...they try to fill you up fast...u have to stay away from the early skewers and say no to the carbs...and if yer patient to hold out for the good stuff... that filet mignon , shrimp and lobster finally make it... Yah! :bounce: