The Related Word Game - 2017!

snow piercer -> Glacier Express

We used it on our honeymoon trip. Same did our oldest. Her husband is engineer for bridge building and explained a lot she said. Make sure that you book a ticket for a panorama waggon. You look up to the mountains and down to the valleys a lot.

The Glacier Express (GEX) is an express train connecting railway stations of the two major mountain resorts of Zermatt and St. Moritz via Andermatt in the central Swiss Alps. The train is not an "express" in the sense of being a high-speed train, but rather, in the sense that it provides a one-seat ride for an eight-hours-long journey, and omits stops made by local trains. The Glacier Express is known as the slowest express train in the world.[1] As St. Moritz and Zermatt are home to two well-known mountains, the Glacier Express is also said to travel from Matterhorn to Piz Bernina.[citation needed]

Glacier_Express_Winter.jpg

GEX_13-1300x867.jpg

12 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

angels and demons => Good omens

Book by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, turned into a decent TV show on Amazon.

Good omens -> fantasy

I actually have the book in my phone... any good?

I remember seeing the trailer now... Amazon... it was engaging. I love that actor who plays the angel... in a few movies, The ARrival as a robo bartender...awesome :thumbsup:

:)

gogo

3 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

supergirl => krypton

Haven't read the book but the series was pretty entertaining. Tempted to read the book because of it...

krypton -> clark kent

Then... im in for the series at least... at least when I get over The Throne...dang, I got sucked in!

:eek:

gogo