The Related Word Game - 2017!

Dumbledore -> Ebenezum

Fantasy series about a wizard who becomes allergic to magic and his apprentice was too lazy to learn a useful spell yet. On their travel for a cure the apprentice tries to use spells but they work not as expected because he fails the finer control: instead a rain of ice balls he casts a rain of rotten fish, ...

51+5wQ2c4sL.jpg

• Appreciation 1

Foosball -> twisted 

I think it is pretty twisted... Bunch of men with a pole through their bodies being controlled to kick a ball...

twisted -> Gummitwist

Foosball and Gummitwist share one thing: it can be played by nearly everyone. I bought a massive second hand foosball from a pub. one Euro per game. Luckily I have the key for the moneybox inside. Father and son, versus mother and daughter, parents vs kids, it is fun. Of cause Tischfussball (translate table soccer) has the word Fussball in it and we are from Germany ;)  If an english pub had a dart board the german one had a foosball.

It is played even  with living players on a pole. Try it, lot of fun.

menschenkicker.jpg

Now to Gummitwist, my mom said it was the cheapest game to be played in after war years: recycling no longer elastic enough rubberbands from underwear and make a game like chinese jump rope. Not these colourful jump ropes from nowadays, Just re-used rubberbands sewed together. Learning sewing at the same moment. Chinese say it is an old chinese game, tunesia, phillipines... every claims they invented it. I bet kids in every country may have invented it independent from each other. Since all you need is something like a rope. I imagine my grandgrand...repeat few hundred times...grandma played it in her stone age cave using sinews.