The Related Word Game - 2017!

ammamma -> mam

Spme minutes ago News said that there is a corona virus case at her place. So a mixed feeling for this weekend. Promised to do some work in her garden but I have no information yet how far the case is away. Probably I wait till tomorrow morning for a final decision.

Mademoiselle -> Mädchen

Mama says she had only limited contacts since sunday: 2 Neighbours.  And that the neighbour couple had her as only contact. Bad weather with storms and snow have some advantages it seems. So we will do some food shopping at our place. We will bring it to my mother when we work at the garden. She refused to live at our house for some weeks. The case would be 3 kilometres away on other end of town.

First 2 cases in Mexico reported today. Patient Zero returned from italy, other had contact to zero. So not wide spread. The man at my mom's place was on work in Italy and informed his boss when he didn't feel alright.

Site which shows new cases:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

School -> Uniform

Don't know if the schools where you went to had uniforms, but in South Africa ALL schools wear uniforms.

image.png.e9294922e5812f24741597875bc77155.png

This is formals.

uniform -> old school

My parents were born and raised in Sri Lanka.  Both of them had had to wear uniforms (as did all my family growing up there ... British colonial rule)  And the street that we live on has four private school that egress onto the road every day at lunch and day end.... yeeks

:oooo:

gogo