The Related Word Game - 2017!

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Scary

👹

gogo

Gogo, where do you find all those emojis? I like them and we need more options here!

scary => hair-raising

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Gogo, where do you find all those emojis? I like them and we need more options here!

scary => hair-raising

ahahah, Hooyaah!~

Sometimes I post from my phone and I just use my Phones choice of smileys from the Imessage

You're right though, maybe its time we added some more smileys!

:ike:

gogo

hair-raising -> running

Static electricity at work and hair-rising? Some idiot forgot to wear his wristband which makes him grounded - run.

cool-tshirt-technician-running.jpg

I am a bee-keeper too

61EA3Sg9rDL.jpg

Got the german versions of the t-shirts. Never bought one, friends find it funny to give them as birthday presents.

• Like! 1

Girl -> bridesmaid.

My Fiance and I have talked about the titles for our entourage... so we will not be having a bride, but two grooms, and there won't be many grooms men, since most will be ladies... soooo groomsmaids? and then best maid? what do you think?

bridesmaid -> evil spirit

Old tradition was:

The bridesmaids traditionally disguised in a way to look the same as the bride to defend against spiritual dangers, confusing evil spirits.

All what is left is that the bridesmaids wear the same. The bride wears white.

The men leading the bride to the altar had his weapon arm ready to defend against physical dangers.

So your bridemaids should wear swallow-tailed coats and a false beard ?

For the name we have the equivalent for bridesmaids - Brautjungfern. But groomsmen - no german word for it, Only the bride had to be defended. Closest would be Trauzeuge , wedding witness, its a neutral term.

Traditions are so different from area to area and country to country, hard to say.

evil spirit => ghoul

4 hours ago, Delta! said:

My Fiance and I have talked about the titles for our entourage... so we will not be having a bride, but two grooms, and there won't be many grooms men, since most will be ladies... soooo groomsmaids? and then best maid? what do you think?

My partner and I are getting married and similarly to you most of my party will be ladies; we seem to have settled on groomsmaids for them.