The Related Word Game - 2017!

36 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

only years after "hearing" morse code do I realize that its the spaces between the beeps that form the code.

Depends. Optical or acustic. Acustic using electrics the beeps have often the same length.

Horn signals or lamps vary the length of the signal, pauses are same.

dash -> slash

• Like! 1

Game -> Age of Empires

The game that got me into PC Gaming yeaaaars ago, and also started my love for Strategy games.

fried alligator -> chewy

I would expect it to be quite chewy... I have never had alligator, but I have had Crocodile and it was chewy the first time, second time was minced....

1 hour ago, Delta! said:

fried alligator -> chewy

I would expect it to be quite chewy... I have never had alligator, but I have had Crocodile and it was chewy the first time, second time was minced....

chewy -> marinade

My brother tried it when he was down in Louisianna with his wife and said it was very tasty

:)

gogo

9 hours ago, Delta! said:

fried alligator -> chewy

"Cajun-fried" alligator is soft, flavor-filled, and quite tender (not unlike the texture of chicken). I'm certain that you can locate a suitably delectable recipe online, Theuns!

marinade => fajitas!