The Related Word Game - 2017!

online => limitations

Actually, Gogo, there is still a mall near where I live, although the vast majority of stores are chains like Victoria's Secret. There are very few "mom and pop" businesses inside it anymore. :sob: The chains do okay because they have online stores too so one can go and see the items and then buy online too. The limitation of buying online is that you cannot always determine if the item is just what you want and try it on, verify the color, texture, and such unless you can see the item in person. :dntknw: There's something missing in the whole shopping experience with online purchasing. :connie_xmas-moose: The mall at Christmastime will never be the same and for many that human experience is lost and perhaps forever.

:nooo:

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

online => limitations

Actually, Gogo, there is still a mall near where I live, although the vast majority of stores are chains like Victoria's Secret. There are very few "mom and pop" businesses inside it anymore. :sob: The chains do okay because they have online stores too so one can go and see the items and then buy online too. The limitation of buying online is that you cannot always determine if the item is just what you want and try it on, verify the color, texture, and such unless you can see the item in person. :dntknw: There's something missing in the whole shopping experience with online purchasing. :connie_xmas-moose: The mall at Christmastime will never be the same and for many that human experience is lost and perhaps forever.

:nooo:

Thats awesome that its still staying alive! Almost all the malls near me are shut down... and there was an especially sweet one comprised of multiple ethnicities and loads of cultural restaurants not expensive at all... waiting for this special place to open up as well

limitations -> patience

:)

gogo

Wolverine -> Cosplay

I met him in a soccer match. Lived same town. But he wasn't wearing sun glasses and claws at soccer. And had no beard. And we won against his team

which wasn't the x-team obviously ;)

76705271_420231631995764_302459080535336