The Related Word Game - 2017!

Shrink ray -> 3D printer

3D printers can print with polymers which can be shrinked by a factor 1000 reducing the molecular structure. Before shrinking material can be put on the polymeres. If it is metal it is sort od nano printing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6493173/Real-life-shrink-ray-reduce-3D-structures-one-thousandth-original-size.html

danger -> throw bag

Call me paranoid, I have always one in my car. It replaces the rope which is normally used to tow a damaged car. My special throw bag can be used for swift water rescue as a throw bag, cayak/canoo rescue with a small 'parachute' as a sea anchor, thrown to opposite side of river to another person to make a gripping rope for drifing persons, .... and of cause to tow a damage car.

Our local rivelet is nice and calm, just 2metres brought. But at heavy rain it can turn into a tricky fast flowing beast and 10 metres brought.

With places for public swimming closed while corona, people from towns move outdoor to swim at lakes and rivers. But in difference to people grown up at the rivers and lakes they do not know the hidden riscs. Last saturday a 5 year old boy wanted to cool in a river with shipping. He was just a metre into river, was caught by an underwater current, mother tried to rescue and failed, older daughter tried to rescue both...

Mother and son dead, daughter was rescued by a person noticing from a distance...

640px-Angel_Thunder_2013_130410-F-PD696-

• zomgod! 1

I remember seeing that Disney Ride when visiting sooooooooooooo long ago... Ghost Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean still take it for the win for me!

Disney -> Rides

:heat:

gogo

Rides -> Silver Star

Family friendly roller coaster at the Europa Park in Rust. The waiting area is an exhibition of Mercedes race cars. The name is a mix of the Mercedes Silberpfeil (silver arrow) and the Star which is the Mercedes Logo.

1024px-Silverstar_panorama.JPG

Game -> Ticket to ride.

We have the European map version and we love playing the game

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, Delta! said:

Game -> Ticket to ride.

We have the European map version and we love playing the game

didnt even know it was a board game till I looked it up now... very quality looking

ticket to ride => beetles

:music:

gogo

p.s. just saw even more info on it now... may pick this up for my nephew to play this christmas!

The Beatles -> Hamburg

When they were 5, Ringo not the drummer, ...

My older sister had a brain tumor being 20. While waiting for treatment she read all biographies about people dying from brain tumor or brain bleeding and who survived and who not. Stuart Sutcliffe was more a painter than a musician. He sold a painting to buy a guitar for the band. His girl friend created the special haircut. He died on a brain bleeding. Either a disease or damage from a fist fight after a concert or John Lennon kicking against his head, ... His girl friend wrote a rare brain disease but nobody knows for real.

Luckily new technology like the gamma knife saved my sister's life. Because our family couldn't pay two kids at university and her studies interrupted I turned my normal draft into army into volunteering as officer. Wouldn't have met my wife, not having my current job, ... without that decision

• Like! 1