The Related Word Game - 2017!

olives -> olive

Unimog, parka's, t-shirts, ... Lot of olive coloured stuff bought at a second hand shop for German army parts. Especially the old uni-colur olive parka is a classic. I like the auctions for used government gear.

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

olive -> heliotrope

my favorite color to say out loud just cuz hardly anyone remembers its a color

:lol:

gogo

800px-Trabant_601_im_Alltagseinsatz_(201

Mega -> Trabant

Driving an old east german heliotrope coloured Trabant would be called 'Mega' by young people in modern times.

blood -> DNA

A lot of new bat species were found with DNA tests. They may look the same but have totally different DNA. The secretary of our company became a bat expert. Our company is using old worldwar bunkers to store explosives and for work. They are full of bats. When finding baby bat a Cola tin is put at the place bottom up. The baby bat is placed on the concave bottom. If the baby bat is still on the buttom the next day the mother is probably dead or had twins. Else she would have picked it up. Then the baby bat has to be raised with human help. Finding a helpless one we bring it to the secretary who cares for them till work end. But she became so good in caring for them that even university asks her for tips now. I still take some if there are too many and the kids are used to care for injured animals, but caring for a Zwergfledermausbaby (common pipistrelle) is tricky.

Warning|Disclaimer|Whatever: Don't touch bats if you are unsure if there is rabies or another bat disease is in your area!!! We have dead bats tested a few times a year to be sure. But normally it is the other way around: Cave tourists travel whole world to explore caves and spread bat diseases all around the globe by doing it. So some bats are endangered by having disease from another place in the world.

1098418029-dieses-winzige-fledermausbaby

Fledermaus2_c8_2647400.JPG

• Haha 1