The Related Word Game - 2017!

Snakes & Ladders -> Training

When I was in my first kitchen as a qualified Chef, I realized that in the culinary industry, there are people that are like snakes, willing to always knock you down and try to keep you as a low life piece of scum, and there are people that are like ladders, they will help you, train you, teach you and want you to to improve, get better, and learn so that you can one day move on, even though they don't really want you to leave. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to be more of a ladder once I have the position... inspire young chefs, teach them all I can, make them wonder and try to bring out their creative side more... I will be the first to admit to a student when they ask "what will the difference be/how else can I do it/why does this happen" to admit that 'I don't know for certain... but I think this will be the result because blah blah blah... but let's do it and see what happens' if the question is something that has me stumped as well. If I can answer, then I will tel them everything I can about it

Is coming -> Spring

Today is Spring day in South Africa and the rest of the Southern Hemisphere, YAY! hopefully it will start warming up.