The Related Word Game - 2017!

12 hours ago, Delta! said:

Motor Racing -> Revving the power tool beneath my rear to show it's better than yours then we chase after one another to reach a checkered flag and drink bubbles out of an ugly gold cup? Also helmets and brightly colored onesies.

You will be never welcome to my house... My wife is from a family of racers, did the monkey at crosscountry sidecar races, does vintage car rallyes even today. You have to be athletic fit to do this kind of motor racing. ;)

Canis Major -> Raumpatrouille Orion (Space Patrol Orion)

First German ScyFy TV series. It's cult. Roland Emmerich grew up with the series, so Independence Day, StarGate, have some hinds to it.

Most people know the Startrek intro: To boldly go where no man has gone before!

Orion starts with:

What today sound like a faerytale could be reality tomorrow. Here is a faerytale from the day after tomorrow...

Was heute noch wie ein Märchen klingt kann morgen Wirklichkeit sein. Hier ist ein Märchen von Übermorgen...

Classic -> Anastasia 

Just watched it again for the second time... The first time I watched it I waas so tired I could barely remember anything about it. It is still such a great movie! Although not sure how appropriate it is for children...?

Magic -> Sigmund Freud

I think the ancient indo-german meaning of magic was interpreting dreams, be it the one of others, or the stange dreams wheb eating 'magic' mushrooms...

So Sigmund Freud was a magician ?

spider => web

Spoiler

(My girlfriend begged me to spare a spider and take it out instead. So, we went to lunch and it turns out that he's a web designer.)

:3lmao: