The Related Word Game - 2017!

Horns -> Defensive 

One of the Bulls my dad owned. He was a good breeding bull and produces beautiful offspring

DSC00324.thumb.JPG.c5a569f48cc62b8e204680fa8aaf25eb.JPG

• Like! 1
13 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Horns -> Defensive 

One of the Bulls my dad owned. He was a good breeding bull and produces beautiful offspring

DSC00324.thumb.JPG.c5a569f48cc62b8e204680fa8aaf25eb.JPG

Great capture!

:resp:

defensive -> soccor

:D

gogo

Routine -> daily

When I go to work, I quickly make a cup of coffee for myself and the Lady who bakes the breads, then I check that the croissants are proofing, get the pies, muffins, danishes in the oven. Then go through the prep book and double check if there is anything urgent that needs to be done first. Then I start prepping for the day.

1 hour ago, Delta! said:

Routine -> daily

When I go to work, I quickly make a cup of coffee for myself and the Lady who bakes the breads, then I check that the croissants are proofing, get the pies, muffins, danishes in the oven. Then go through the prep book and double check if there is anything urgent that needs to be done first. Then I start prepping for the day.

I :heart: your morning routine! It reminds me a bit of mine when I walked into a cafe/desert shop years go...  I can imagine those beautiful aromas in the morning... coffee, baked-bread, flour, butter and fruit!

daily -> computer

yes...that button beckoning every morning... not quite as delicious as youre's  Theuns

:lol:

gogo