The Related Word Game - 2017!

channel -> Chanel Nº 5

I have an allergy towards some orchidees. Perfume companies keep their mixes as a secret. Four daughters and a wife- each time they are trying perfumes I have to go with them. Before trying a perfume on themself it is sprayed at me. Then there is a look like from hungry lionesses for some minutes - am I dying or not and can they waste money.

Chanel is on the save side. Strangely it are mainly expensive ones tested and marked as safe.

Chicken -> organic.

We had a guest at La Residence once, who asked if the chicken on our menu is organic, free range, and GRASS FED... My reply was "Yes, Yes, and when chickens do start eating only grass, I am sure it will be the only thing they are allowed to eat." The guest (American) was not impressed. But the General manager saw it my way and at least I did not get in trouble...

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Chicken -> organic.

We had a guest at La Residence once, who asked if the chicken on our menu is organic, free range, and GRASS FED... My reply was "Yes, Yes, and when chickens do start eating only grass, I am sure it will be the only thing they are allowed to eat." The guest (American) was not impressed. But the General manager saw it my way and at least I did not get in trouble...

love resto stories! Thanks for getting me back into the kitchen Theuns :superman:

organic -> cannibal

:D

gogo

17 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

cannibal => meat

What do you call a cannibal who eats his mother-in-law?

Hide contents

a "glad 'e ate 'er

:dragonbrother:

oooooh :lol:

meat -> steak

trying to (m) eat  more of it

gogo

steak => grill

Rommel, if you are ever in these parts of Texas, drop on by. I'd be happy to "meat" ya in person and that's no bull. I am a grill master and I'll "steak" my reputation on it.

:theuns:

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

steak => grill

Rommel, if you are ever in these parts of Texas, drop on by. I'd be happy to "meat" ya in person and that's no bull. I am a grill master and I'll "steak" my reputation on it.

:theuns:

That was such a warm kind - hearted invitation thank you Steve ! :cow: allez le cow to our bouche!

I was in Houston visiting relatives long long ago i remember that heat... deeeeeeelicious

gogo

ps grill -> nirvana

:gogo:

gogo

12 minutes ago, chattius said:

salt -> nuclear waste

Lot of discussion if nuclear waste can be stored safe for thousand of years in salt domes.

nuclear waste -> moon

I remember reading about that somewhere too Chattius, . im all in for wind powah!

gogo

moon -> space: 1999

Sending nuclear waste to the moon might be no good idea:

from wiki

Space: 1999 is a UK science-fiction television programme that ran for two series from 1975 to 1977.[1] In the opening episode, set in the year 1999, nuclear waste stored on the Moon's far side explodes, knocking the Moon out of orbit and sending it, as well as the 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha, hurtling uncontrollably into space....

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

I remember reading about that somewhere too Chattius, . im all in for wind powah!

gogo

Personally I would use former brown coal mining areas to create a big lake with a bit higher lake in the centre. Wind power could pump water on the higher level sea and water turbines producing electricity. So energy at high wind could be stored and water power runs when no wind.

• Haha 1
Just now, chattius said:

moon -> space: 1999

Sending nuclear waste to the moon might be no good idea:

from wiki

Space: 1999 is a UK science-fiction television programme that ran for two series from 1975 to 1977.[1] In the opening episode, set in the year 1999, nuclear waste stored on the Moon's far side explodes, knocking the Moon out of orbit and sending it, as well as the 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha, hurtling uncontrollably into space....

Personally I would use former brown coal mining areas to create a big lake with a bit higher lake in the centre. Wind power could pump water on the higher level sea and water turbines producing electricity. So energy at high wind could be stored and water power runs when no wind.

rofl!!! i loved that show... shame on me for not remembering! 

space 1999 -> series

:)

gogo