The Related Word Game - 2017!

i know that cake!

we had it in the cake shop i worked in... best on in montreal!

suffused with booze right?

its a great cake if looking for that supermocha buzz

opera -> coffee

:)

gogo

Bean -> Magic

First clip is with video, but unfortunately YouTube wouldn't allow it to embed. So I included an audio only with subtitles. It's from Into the Woods and Meryl Streep steals the whole show with this monologue.

https://youtu.be/WOcw_qEEHCk

Magic -> Ehrlich Brothers

Watched them live with the family short before corona

One brother is locked in chains and the key is in his mouth. A chain will cut him in half if he isn't unlocked in 15s. The other brother says :a hick-up and I will have two half-brothers.

• Like! 1

parents -> surprise

A year ago with starting corona I decided to hit two flies with one flyswatter (kill two bird with one sling stone). My neighbour from Netherlands asked to find someone to watch over his big house he used to relax and my wife wanted to have her parents out of an appartment block and my mom was living alone in her house. So me moved all three to the villa.

I asked my neighbour what to pay and he smiled and said he would have to pay around 200000 Euro. My father in law restaurated 5 vintage cars in the garage of my neighbour last year because he was bored. My mom and my mother in law redesigned the garden. Nice surprise...