The Related Word Game - 2017!

peekaboo -> Developmental psychology

If you hide your face behind your hands and a below 12month old will think you left and cries. It is fun to open your hands and smile and say 'Guck Guck' and it is happy that you are back. It is always nice to see when they develope to the age that they try to see behind  your hands knowing that they didn't see you leaving.

18 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Bicycle -> Race

Is the original video censored in your country? All these nice bicycles and some girls :angel:

Race -> Fahrsport/combined driving

Our sport for whole family pre-corona. We have two Friesen horses. So we can do two single horse carriages with two people each or one two horse with three people. Best chances is our oldest as driver, wife in the mid and second at the stand in the rear in the women class. Most fun is me and my wife vs our two oldest. The twins are in the pony league.

You have too wear protection vests and helmets.emotionheader.JPG

• Like! 1

Frogman -> sad

I hate these calls when people are missing and our firefighter divers are called to search the river. Luckily in 9 of ten cases all is good and no resuce needed. Kids were just a bit late at home, witnesss saw a sinking kayak and didn't noticed that it was a escimo roll because the cayak was out of view when it was in normal position again, but one in ten are idiots who try to cayak a river at high water when the water is fast and the new water level is full of rocks...