The Related Word Game - 2017!

35 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Trilogy -> Godspeaker

image.png.4ce4d7367cde3e29699fab7cacb84c68.png

BRILLIANT trilogy by an incredible Author. Sincerely worth the read.

Noted! 

godspeaker -> Enders game

One of my favourite trilogies

🙂

gogo

Enders game -> The Forever War

The Forever War was the first book in the SF masterpiece awards. Similar to Enders game a war between aliens and humans is fought for a long long time. No speed faster than light, so soldiers are put into a hibernation for traveling. Physics are correct so travels through wormholes take years.So it can happen that an uptodate space cruiser reaches its target just to notice that while its travel technology of the enemy is now way ahead...

• Like! 1

The Forever War -> Mother Night

Despite being vastly overshadowed by his novel Slaughterhouse Five - which also briefly features the protagonist Howard Campbell - Mother Night is my personal favorite Vonnegut novel, followed closely by The Sirens of Titan. He is remembered in pop-culture as being one of the last "manic-depressive" writers in the vein of Sylvia Plath, JD Salinger and Virginia Woolf. But in my opinion his exploration of free will and the omniscience of truth are inspiring writers and movie makers today.

• Respect! 1

Mother Night -> sister immaculata

LOVED her as evil villain in Clive Barker's vastly intelligent and imaginative Weaveworld

she ride upon waves of "menstruum" waves of potent magical force that could read havoc while she wreaked havoc on men

26c4503687778384b64ccae2c05a6cef.jpg

:oooo:

gogo

Sister Immaculata -> Cenobytes

image.thumb.png.d699ec61bf0d0049b5b64529d7b21066.png

I do agree about Sister Immaculata. She was an interesting exploration of female sexuality and lethality. I mean, she's the kind of evil who killed her twins in utero with their own cords, then bound their ghosts to her for life as her slaves. But she's also a virgin of her own accord. I like the juxtaposition of the pure and the evil in one character. I did think she'd be better suited to Nightbreed than Weaveworld though. But that's just my opinion.

• Haha 1

Trilobites -> isopods

They kinda look the same to me...

By the way. I LOOOVE this youtube channel! 

• Haha 1

once -> accident

are... there such things?

:D

gogo

ps

@Delta!

I do agree about Sister Immaculata. She was an interesting exploration of female sexuality and lethality. I mean, she's the kind of evil who killed her twins in utero with their own cords, then bound their ghosts to her for life as her slaves. But she's also a virgin of her own accord. I like the juxtaposition of the pure and the evil in one character. I did think she'd be better suited to Nightbreed than Weaveworld though. But that's just my opinion.

Terrific critique... yes... female sexuality AND lethality... on point with that L word :thumbsup: