The Related Word Game - 2017!

limitless -> GEB

Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid

One of the few books I read probably 50+times.

Gödel was an mathematician who proved that time travels could be possible fulfilling Einsteins equatations, but the Gödel's universe would be very funny but unrealistic.

M.C.Escher was a painter who did a picture of limitless water to drive a mill

wasserfall.jpg

And Johann Sebastian Bach who did The Art of Fugue, nearly limitless musical variations of a theme.

Cubism -> first world war

While Picasso was lucky being from spain other artists from the cubism scene had to fight on both sides and were killed, had head injuries, ...

Picasso said they were not the funny ones from before WW1 and broke contact. More or less WW1 was the end of the first cubism area.

Funny, I always hated painting classes but I remember a lot. We had more teachers for painting than for music at school and there was a lottery if you had to visit painting or music.

Kungfu -> Kampfringen

In German medieval combat art books is something called Kampfringen = war wrestling. You won't do much harm against a full armoured knight with punching or kicking. But you (being a knight or pawn) can use the extra weight of your opponent by certain wrestling moves.

Another tactic was that some iron gauntlets had thorns at the thumb or small finger. So if you could grap the helmet of your opponent you could use the thorns to go into the eye slits to blind him.

Magneto -> omega

He is an Omega level mutant, along with Jean Gray, Storm, Iceman and Professor X

1 hour ago, Delta! said:

Magneto -> omega

He is an Omega level mutant, along with Jean Gray, Storm, Iceman and Professor X

omega -> dark phoenix

ice man is an omega level ?

:O

gogo

Dark Phoenix -> Onslaught

Regarding Iceman:

As for who and what Onslaught is: