The Related Word Game - 2017!

Origin -> Story

I have not watched black widow yet, but I am extremely excited... even though an online review said it is not for gay men.

expensive -> Dondurma (wanted to post it already at orchids)

Very elastic Turkish ice cream from testicles(*), goat milk, ... which is very resistant to melting at the turkish climate.

The name orchid comes from the Ancient Greek ὄρχις (órkhis), literally meaning "testicle", because of the shape of the twin tubers in some species of Orchis. It are these tubers which are used for the icecream.

It is so expensive because funny icecream makers often steal it back when you bought it using its elasticity.

There is one selling it at a bus stop close to the school of our twins.

• Haha 1

white truffles -> Schwarze Nüsse (black nuts)

A third of the walnuts is harvested here when there is no nutshell in the fruit yet. One of the usages is: The still soft fruit is pierced with needles, layed in fresh water (we use our rivelet for this) for weeks, boiled and caramaöized with sugar, put in glasses, and riping for half a year. The result can be used like truffles.

The nutshell gets black from caramalizing but us actually real soft. The fruit when taken out of the glas is normally cut in slices.

schwarze-nuesse-mit-eis.jpg?fit=1024,684

If not owning a walnut trees, they can be bought at delicatesse stores:

51Q46W02AeL.jpg

• Like! 1

Schwarze Nüsse (black nuts) -> Aubergine 

In South African "coloured slang" aubergine is called "blou balas" which translates to blue balls...  I asked a coloured co worker once why they call it that, and his reply was because that is what you feel like if you have not had daily release... I put his words in a more acceptable words...

• Like! 1

pregnancy -> H

Our first was born when we were both at university and the university hospital just a street away. When my wife was pregnant with our second we lived countrysife and the calculated date was exceeded by a week already. She was nervous (docs know all the symptoms for bad stuff and she, as one, was all the time searching for them the more she was overtime). I told her to relax, 5 possible routes from and to the hospital. At the next "what if" I left the house and got a chainsaw. After one hour I painted a big 'H' on the now plain and open field. I went back to her and said: 'Relax, now you have your very private Heliport in case of a traffic jam.'

Today the heliport is still there in summer, but we flood it in winter for ice skating ...

• Appreciation 1