The Related Word Game - 2017!

18 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Helipad -> love

@chattius oh man, I wish I had a helipad too! :superman: 

I bed this is easier if you have an open place near your house already. A century ago the place was for a lokomobile driving big saws. Then it was used to store old machines and bushes grew between them. Bushes are no opponent for a chainsaw with a one metre blade ;)

If you really want one, some geoplast explosives to get clear of the neighbour houses ? ;)

Relatable -> portable engine

We could say our heliport relates back to the time of the lokomobile. Europeans say lokomobile for old steam driven portable engines, because there was an US company named Locomobile building steam cars americans say portable engine.

Lokomobile.jpg

• Like! 1

olm -> Hermann's cave

There live some in the cave.

an olm:

331-180.jpg

Around 12km away from the Brocken, the mountain where witches meet each Walburgis night. I visited the cave while at army because we did a winter maneuvre which turned into a rescue mission near the Brocken. People ignored storm warnings. at the foot of the Brocken it were 50km/h storm on top over 200...

Back to the olm, I wonder why it is not mentioned in sacredwiki. Olms are albino cave salamanders who stay aquatic and never reach an adult state.

"Etymology

The word olm is a German loanword that was incorporated into English in the late 19th century.[8] The origin of the German original, Olm or Grottenolm 'cave olm', is unclear.[9][10] It may be a variant of the word Molch 'salamander'.[9][11]"

Last year eggs where found from 85year olm. They lay eggs very very seldom perhaps once in a lifespam of 200 years.

• Like! 1

Kangol -> Pesthut (plaque doctors hat)

I have some stray hats, a Jägerhut (belonging to a uniform for hunters) and a very broad leather hat from a medieval motto party which I still use when doing outdoor work at heavy storm. It was with a costum for plague doctors, beak-mask, leather cape and a broad leather hat. 

The hat could also be used for musketeer like roleplaying at Mittelaltermärkte (medieval markets where people do old professions, roleplay,....). Main reason to visit them was the good music ;)

• Like! 1

First -> Experience

A lot of firsts that I really can't recall, and then some random ones that I recall quite clearly, like the first time I drove a vehicle on my own, first skydive, first time flying.

• Like! 1
15 minutes ago, Delta! said:

First -> Experience

A lot of firsts that I really can't recall, and then some random ones that I recall quite clearly, like the first time I drove a vehicle on my own, first skydive, first time flying.

I remember a skydive shot of you from years ago! I remember my first time skydiving as well..  and my last... NEVER again lol..just cant bear the feeling of falling on my stomach :4rofl:

experience -> everything

aint it though>

:)

gogo

7 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

everything => health

:almirena_01: To you and yours, cheers!

6 hours ago, Delta! said:

Health -> good

Cheers to everyone on DarkMatters. Hope you all have had good health

Best health to our lovely community!

:hugs: