The Related Word Game - 2017!

24 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Boss => Commanding Officer :crazy_pilot:

Commanding Officer - Structure

✌️

gogo

ps Boss actually makes my favourite @Delta! cologne it’s called orange warm woody gives me the shivers up

structure -> Neostrukturalismus

A modern kind of structuralism currently a big part in latin-american economical politics. It was first named so in a german speaking book therefor I did the original writing of neo-structuralism. Before it was named post-structuralism.

sword -> Épée

I once did modern pentathlon as a teen. Because of my long arms I did quite well in fencing. Rules were then a duel with each of the opponents till first hit. I had a very long range and was left handed. At longer duels opponents would have probably found a way to fight and win, but at first hit, it were just a jump attack from me with 89% hits.

Swimming and shooting were good too. But I was like a monkey, too short legs and too big size for running. Riding was okay if lucky with the horse lottery. Second in state championship in my age group. But I lost way too much points in running :(

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, gogoblender said:

electric -> boogaloo

@chattiusI'd often wanted to fence when a kid but never got opportunity.. do love the words riposte and counter riposte though! :starwars:

When I was a kid we moved a lot whenever my father was doing the electrics for new powerplants. Since the plants were never in big towns I did the sport which was popular at this place. So I did a lot but nothing really good. Then my cousine asked me to train fencing with her because her biggest opponent was left-handed and taller. And then the owner of the fencing club said I would be probably good in pentathlon.

boogaloo -> Salsa

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, chattius said:

When I was a kid we moved a lot whenever my father was doing the electrics for new powerplants. Since the plants were never in big towns I did the sport which was popular at this place. So I did a lot but nothing really good. Then my cousine asked me to train fencing with her because her biggest opponent was left-handed and taller. And then the owner of the fencing club said I would be probably good in pentathlon.

boogaloo -> Salsa

Salsa -> spicy

Who don’t like it hot!

🌶

gogo

Marinade -> Asian

My fiance and I love cooking, but seldom do it together... we get in each others way. We both love Asian flavours, and use a lot of soya sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, chili, bean chili, black bean chili as marinades with a bit of rice vinegar or lemon juice and a drop of honey for sweetness, spices and herbs depending on what we are cooking.