The Related Word Game - 2017!

Star Wars => Jedi

:starwars:

No Rommel, I still have three original G.I. Joes from 1968, two in very good condition and many uniforms and ordnance including an M-16. I also have an action figure like the one in my post above of Patton as a Lt. General and a 1/6 scale Stuart tank with the sergeant commander and its driver.

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Star Wars => Jedi

:starwars:

No Rommel, I still have three original G.I. Joes from 1968, two in very good condition and many uniforms and ordnance including an M-16. I also have an action figure like the one in my post above of Patton as a Lt. General and a 1/6 scale Stuart tank with the sergeant commander and its driver.

COLLECTOR'S items!

wish I'd kept some of my old toys too

Jedi -> powerful!

:gogo:

gogo

4 hours ago, chattius said:

expensive -> ivory

Billiard balls were made from it in former times. For artistic billiard ivory was used till the 1970ties I think.

51 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

ivory => tusk

Chattius The piano my parents got me  years and years ago when I was a kid actually had real ivory keys up on it! .. LOL it was an old antique even then not much fun to play upon ha ha

Tusk -> horror movie 

The best kind of horror movie… The one that slowly creeps well worth it

💪

Gogo

13 hours ago, chattius said:

horror movie -> Das Cabinet des Dr-Caligari

101 years old. Still the best horror movie of all times.

570px-The_Cabinet_of_Dr._Caligari_poster

Das Cabinet des Dr-Caligari -> gem

:viking:

gogo

the score is amazing, visual style is outstanding.. film doesnt look dated at all.

nice FYI Chattius 

century -> Centuria

My little sister lives in Waldgirmes which has the Waldgirmes Forum not far from Wetzlar where I was born. She worked as a student as a help for the archaeologic diggings at the place which was found at street work. Romans tried to build a town from 4BC to 9 AC under Varus. When Varus and his 3 legions were defeated the nearly build town was destroyed by the romans before retreating. 

P1040022.JPG

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Delta! said:

Centuria -> Legionaries 

image.png.ec01f2a14d46bb2b744b3bf7ec3db28e.png

I love Asterix! Read the whole series with the kids the panels are so detailed you can spend the entire washroom toilet sitting going through one ROFL

Legionaries ~> asterix

🙌

gogo

• Haha 1

life -> game

Game of life has very simple rules.

Rules

The universe of the Game of Life is an infinite, two-dimensional orthogonal grid of square cells, each of which is in one of two possible states, live or dead, (or populated and unpopulated, respectively). Every cell interacts with its eight neighbours, which are the cells that are horizontally, vertically, or diagonally adjacent. At each step in time, the following transitions occur:

Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if by underpopulation.

Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.

Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overpopulation.

Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.

Very simple, but they allow to build very compley automats.

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I love Asterix! Read the whole series with the kids the panels are so detailed you can spend the entire washroom toilet sitting going through one ROFL

Play -> PS4

We were reading the latin version of Asterix in latin class. Our history teacher was forcing us to read Asterix to find caricatures of historical or modern politicians, in the 1 year English I was forced to read the english Asterix. Strangely in 6years French we never read Asterix- and it is French in the original.

When E-sport will replace real sport: future kids will play Asterix in sport classes

• Haha 1