The Related Word Game - 2017!

lessons -> Deutsches Rettungsschwimmabzeichen in Bronze

German rescue swimmer badge in bronce. Twins made it this summer. Rest of the family has it in gold (you have to be at least 16 for this). Hardest parts for kids is rescue of a person which has clothes on, fighting for air and they have to jump into the water wearing clothes too. So not these sexy baywatch stuff, no swimming aid, no well known beach,...

We are surrounded by forests which contain fish ponds, artificial lakes from basalt mining ... Some have hasty vortices or underwater plants. So swim training is started while still a baby and even the dogs are trained rescue swimmers.

Welcome in my world of paranoia

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, chattius said:

lessons -> Deutsches Rettungsschwimmabzeichen in Bronze

German rescue swimmer badge in bronce. Twins made it this summer. Rest of the family has it in gold (you have to be at least 16 for this). Hardest parts for kids is rescue of a person which has clothes on, fighting for air and they have to jump into the water wearing clothes too. So not these sexy baywatch stuff, no swimming aid, no well known beach,...

We are surrounded by forests which contain fish ponds, artificial lakes from basalt mining ... Some have hasty vortices or underwater plants. So swim training is started while still a baby and even the dogs are trained rescue swimmers.

Welcome in my world of paranoia

Deutsches Rettungsschwimmabzeichen in Bronze -> eagle

isnt that the ace scout?

:D

gogo

Bald -> northern bald ibis

We call them Waldrapp. Nearly extinguised in Europe except zoo'es, very few free in natur  in Marrocco and Israel. There are tries to bring nestlings from zoo's back to nature leading them above the Alpes. Sadly several were shot on there way to the south by Italian bird hunters.

1596472347398,waldrappe-fliegen-nach-ita

1605856208290,waldrapp-afra-ueberlingen-

12 hours ago, Delta! said:

Northern Bald Ibis -> endangered

endangered -> panda

Dunno Is it  any more? I know that they are bringing so many in captivity I seem to see pictures of baby pandas all over YouTube ha ha

😄

gogo

politics -> salamander

The salamander is the right part of the artificial word Gerrymandering. The left is Elbridge Gerry who did a funny way to create electorial districts.

64 houses with 64 voters, 32 vote for green, 32 for pink

With 4 'normal' districts we would have a draw in all of them. But if the current leader is allowed to do the bounderies of the electorial districts he could do it so that either green wins 3:1 or pink 3:1.

I like the USA, a country where clever mathematicians and not stupid politicians can decide a vote. I live in the wrong country ;)

Gerrymander3.svg

15 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Tonka => toy

( always a great Christmas present for many kids )

:connie_xmas-moose:

The purple tonka truck that me and my brother had as a kid was one of my favorites… Great nostalgia right 🕺

toy-> simon

I think that was our first electronic game ever

🙌

gogo

6 hours ago, Delta! said:

Simon -> Love

Love the movie

Just saw the movie maybe last month? Very modern take, refreshing , light hearted and  serious at same time 

love -> axiom 

😻

gogo