The Related Word Game - 2017!

24 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

alley => bowling:JC_PacMan:

(bowling alleys used to have the coolest video games)

yes!

Bowling -> family

LOVE going with the family bowling

noones good, but everyones an expert at having fun

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, chattius said:

family -> dog

I know no family with kids on countryside which doesn't have a dog. Our oldest took a long haired Weimaraner as her family dog.

terrific video :heart:

dog ->Golden Doodle

animated teddy bears!

:lol:

gogo

Dachshund -> spade

Dachshund, short Dackel or Teckel here, translate as badger dog. Some years back ata sunday we had a special rescue mission at firefighters. A women walked with her Dackel without a rope in the forest. The Dackel went into a badger hole -a very very old badger hole with lot of badgers building it in more than 6 decades. Badgers look big, but without fur they are actually smaller than Dackel. The Dackel got stuck and was barking for help. The woman did an emergency call and was redirected to volunteer firefighters. We used a loooong endoscope to locate it. then we used spades to dug 2 metres down in a narrow way to keep the badgerhome intact as much as possible..

3 weeks later the same, same woman, same badger nest, same Dackel. This time we were forced by law to charge the woman for the work. It happened while work time for most of us.

Dackel trapped is already mentioned in old hunting books. Sometimes manual work is not enough:

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/4714222.dachshund-rescued-from-badger-hole-in-new-forest/

Very old badger sett, which was investigated when it had to make room for a new road, see how deep and wide it is

DCX-Bild_gallery_detail.jpg

• Like! 1

axe -> birthday

Guess I am the only person here who got several times axes as a birthday present. The last was a heavy hand-axe like this

'A grandpa has silver in his hair and gold in his heart'

71Hpo9DpidL._AC_SX425_.jpg

• Appreciation 1

Yours, Mine and Ours ~ you 

Loved the first years season it’s a narrated very well acted story of a killer who has killed in the past and is too charming; too intelligent  and a true heartbreaker…

I mean that literally it broke my heart too much and it’s season ending I could not watch it the second season again alas

😟

gogo