The Related Word Game - 2017!

power point => PDF

I often save a power point as a PDF after I insert screen shots and text in the form of a proposal. :hooyaah:

PDF -> reflow

E-book readers with their nice e-ink display often need PDF-reflow software to show PDF's. Bought a second hand (pre-owner was frustrated with PDF's from science papers) InkPad X for our third while she was at hospital. No longer papers if she trains music pieces. All she has to do is laying the reader on the zither-board. E-Readers are better readable than notebooks and tablets in daylight.

pocketbook-2.jpg

dam => reservoir

During Hurricane Ike in 2008, the Army Corps of Engineers witnessed the huge waves of the retained waters created by the extreme winds cause large waves which crashed into, and slowly moved the walls of the Sam Rayburn Reservoir. I was talking to a former Navy SEAL who was hired to dive and inspect the dam for stress-related damage after the storm passed. He came up from his dive shortly thereafter, and somewhat abruptly. He reported catfish with mouths sufficiently large to swallow a man. :l_diver:

• zomgod! 1
55 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

dam => reservoir

During Hurricane Ike in 2008, the Army Corps of Engineers witnessed the huge waves of the retained waters created by the extreme winds cause large waves which crashed into, and slowly moved the walls of the Sam Rayburn Reservoir. I was talking to a former Navy SEAL who was hired to dive and inspect the dam for stress-related damage after the storm passed. He came up from his dive shortly thereafter, and somewhat abruptly. He reported catfish with mouths sufficiently large to swallow a man. :l_diver:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

reservoir -> loch ness

:oooo:

gogo

River Monsters -> Wels

Biggest fish in lakes and rivers in Germany, up to 2.5metres and 200 pounds. Reported to even attack dogs playing in the water of a lake. This died while trying to swallow a turtle. Sportfishers brought young Wels to rivers and lakes in France, Spain, Portugal. In the climate there they grow even bigger.

80bc9d34-d5a6-11eb-8eec-78dda8ae5438.jpg

• Like! 1

Indian Wells -> Bad Nauheim

It is a world-famous resort, noted for its salt springs, which are used to treat heart and nerve diseases. A Nauheim or "effervescent" bath, named after Bad Nauheim,[3] is a type of spa bath through which carbon dioxide is bubbled

Elvis Presley was in Bad Nauheim (50km away from me) as a GI. One of the rivers in Bad Nauheim is the Usa. There was a photo showing Elvis stading on a bridge. Few years back the town made a bronce monument of Elvis at the same place and pose as on the photo. You could say that Elvis throwns over the 'USA' :JC_hurrah:

Neue-inhalte2.jpg