The Related Word Game - 2017!

Just for the fun of it -> Apple Sambuca sorbet

I got half a bottle of sambuca a while ago from FOH, they ordered it in for a Bday party and did not want to add it to their stock sheet afterwards. I ended up making an apple & sambuca sorbet with it. The sambuca is quite sweet and this particular brand has a warning on the back, that large sugar crystals starts forming in the bottom of the bottle, and gets thicker the longer it stands, which increases the alcohol percentage... it had a slab of sugar that was probably 1,5cm thick. So I left out a lot of the sugar in the sorbet recipe, and melted that sugar crystal down to add.

Quite a nice flavour, and you don't realise there is alcohol in till a few minutes later or you talk to someone and they can smell it...:drool:

image.thumb.png.f73c64577aae3ce882ef607cff0a6d9b.png

sinister => fatherless

No, Tom Bombadil never made the cut and as far as I can recall, being the most enigmatic character created for L.O.T.R., he was never mentioned in any of the films.

fatherless -> pennywise

He was always a cool mystery character to me... uber powerful and in reference as well at the round table ...always wanted to know if there a power match who could have taken the cup

:viking:

gogo