The Related Word Game - 2017!

recorder -> tape

I think everyone that start in wind instruments, starts with a recorder, but I always felt like there is not much to move forward in with a recorder, that is why I moved to the clarinet.

Playback -> rewind

Nope, sorry gogo... I have not played in a long time, the cork around the mouthpiece and barrel joint, and the cork around the upper joint and lower joint is very badly damaged. so bad that I only get squeeks out...

image.png.c7229a59923180fde88b9b123883dcd0.png

The last piece that my music teacher and I worked on was this.

(I was not even half way as good as this player...)

the part at 06:37 - 07:07 was one of my favourites to play)

Edited by Delta!

rewind - Looney Tunes

u know.. in hearing that great piece you put up Theuns, it made me think of old school sound tracks for animiatnions... I guess the clarinet was a huge part of the orchestra in those days? I can see the animations in my head ot this piece!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Vegetarian -> Endurable 

I can stand to have vegans and vegetarians around me, as long as they are not militant and trying to push their choice of food and lifestyle off on me...

Most of the instruments are an important part in the orchestra, the number of them are the thing that is debatable... traditional ways are way more strings than any other instruments...

Smaller orchestras:

image.png.7ea6de46d6fe9485a0593accca3be007.png

Larger orchestras with Harps, pianos, and a wider selection of percusions:

image.png.54c544846908579949cc4a4870e67cb0.png

Edited by Delta!

endurable -> lol

militant veggies... ayup... know 'em.. im cool with it though...  some folks are so picky...but eatings so personal...lets all eat happy together :)

I sort of have a thing for full power orchestras...the amount of money it takes to actually put one into a score these days is phenomenal.  You're looking for talent, people who have instruments (which in some cases are getting old-school? :D) ... I first got hooked on what a full orchestra means when Eatons, an old Department store here in MTL was going out of business.  and in its last fight to stay afloat in the green they produced a stunning ad campaign... Aubergine! (the color of eggplant)  The dancing, the swimming pool, pageantry , chorus and story... delicious fare.  Alas, not enough to save it from the jaws of closure...but what great homage to the past. Theuns I know you're gonna love this.

:)

gogo

• Haha 1