The Related Word Game - 2017!

6 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Kronos  -> ate

er... didnt he eat his children

:D

gogo

Ground -> Spices 

Yes, he did eat most of his Children, except for Zeus, who later forced him to disgorge the contents of his stomach and in doing so rescued his Brothers Hades and Poseidon and his sisters Demeter, Hestia, and Hera

• zomgod! 1
6 hours ago, Delta! said:

Ground -> Spices 

Yes, he did eat most of his Children, except for Zeus, who later forced him to disgorge the contents of his stomach and in doing so rescued his Brothers Hades and Poseidon and his sisters Demeter, Hestia, and Hera

ate -> ew!

:sick:

gogo

toy gun ---> toy gun (film)

I have never even heard of this film, I simply found it by searching for "toy gun" on the internet, with the intention of actually finding the name of a toy gun brand. The curious thing is that the director is called Serafini (in Italian = Seraphim)

:agreed:

Edited by Mare
  • Like! 1
2 hours ago, Mare said:

toy gun ---> toy gun (film)

I have never even heard of this film, I simply found it by searching for "toy gun" on the internet, with the intention of actually finding the name of a toy gun brand. The curious thing is that the director is called Serafini (in Italian = Seraphim)

:agreed:

toy gun -> toy story

:D

gogo

Pioneer -> Christopher Kelk Ingold (1893–1970  Founder of Physical Organic Chemistry)