The Related Word Game - 2017!

Pyramid -> phantom 

One of the cheeses we supply is a Belnori ash phantom pyramid. It is a goats cheese, covered in ash and then a brie mould is introduced that grows through the ash.

• Like! 1

phantom -> Rotes Höhenvieh (red upland cattle)

It was a hunt for a phantom to find cattle that survived the war years.

Our region had few horses and used this race as a jack of all trades: pulling, milk, meat, ...  calves were to valuable to be slaughtered and so there was no rennet for normal cheese. Local cheese was made with  bacteria and is very low on fat. It has like 0.3% fat but lots of proteins. Helped to keep us barbarians alive ;)

This cheese is called Handkäse (hand cheese). There are variants with mould but they are normally sold at town markets for town people who prefer a more mild taste.

I took a foto some years back with one of our twins on my back. So it is not the best. Hope you see how the plow is connected. Red upland cattle is small to feed in forests, very strong to pull waggons and plows, not so good (?) milk because of low fat. If you are used how horses are connected to a waggon ,cattle is done in a different way for optimal pulling power.

RHV.thumb.jpg.ef1822d2f9f60c355966ddd1cf49b909.jpg

• Appreciation 1

multi-tool -> Unimog

Nothing can replace an Unimog. Except a new model. I have an old one bought used with snow plow, hedge and bush cutting, crane,...

It's hard to visit an Unimog exhibition and not wishing for a new one ;)

What is good at my ancient one: no electronics. So I can do most repairs myself.

Even my Lego Unimog is not uptodate.

A16vzHFOx4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg