The Related Word Game - 2017!

Order -> John Bercow

I thought the word 'Order!' was a word with no meaning in the english parliament. At least me as a German got this impression when seeing how UK politicians behaved at the parliament at Brexit discussions and the speaker of the parliament was turning red in face more than once when shouting 'ORRRRRRRRRRDER!'.

When we discussed the 'Brexit' at our company, even we all liked John Bercow, the politicians were so unpredictable, The last contract of our compamy with an English company runs out in 3 month and we won't do a new one with not knowing how trade agreements between UK and EC will go.

Politician -> unsincere 

A quote from Magnus Chase and the Sword Of Summer. By Rick Riordan.

"I call it Andskoti, the Adversary. It is woven with the most powerful paradoxes in the Nine Worlds—Wi-Fi with no lag, a politician’s sincerity, a printer that prints, healthy deep-fried food, and an interesting grammar lecture!"

• Haha 1

wedding -> two-man saw

Old wedding tradition. The bridal pair has to cut a trunk in halves. This proves that they can work together to solve problems. These town (?) people have a problem. The girl is to light for the full power the boy uses.

We have an old fortified church which is surrounded by a wall. When all the guests are in the church the only exit in the wall will be blocked by a trunk by neighbours of the bride. The bridal pair has to cut it in halves when leaving the church.

Another (countryside) tradition is to keep the saw and place it somewhere in the house.

maxresdefault.jpg