The Related Word Game - 2017!

unibrow -> criminals

100+ years ago kids with monobrows were thought (for example by italian Cesare_Lombroso) to become criminals in later life...

Politicians -> Gerrymandering

Funny (from a non american view) when mathematicians design the district bounderies before each vote in a way that the old candidate wins again. 10 districts which would normally be fifty/fifty are new ordered in a way that the not ruling party gets a few districts which they will win high.

3 districts 90:10 but the other 7 ones will be like 33: 67. And each party would have same number of votes, But it is a system where the ruling party is allowed to design the district bounderies for voting...

And I thought our system would be unfair: old bounderies, but city population are growing and countryside people moving to towns. It results in town districs having 160000 people voting for one member representing them in parliament and some countryside districts having 40000 people.

Also with reunion we have way to many voting districts in my opinions. But I think this gerrymandering thing is way worse.

493px-North_Carolina_Congressional_Distr

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, chattius said:

Politicians -> Gerrymandering

Funny (from a non american view) when mathematicians design the district bounderies before each vote in a way that the old candidate wins again. 10 districts which would normally be fifty/fifty are new ordered in a way that the not ruling party gets a few districts which they will win high.

3 districts 90:10 but the other 7 ones will be like 33: 67. And each party would have same number of votes, But it is a system where the ruling party is allowed to design the district bounderies for voting...

And I thought our system would be unfair: old bounderies, but city population are growing and countryside people moving to towns. It results in town districs having 160000 people voting for one member representing them in parliament and some countryside districts having 40000 people.

Also with reunion we have way to many voting districts in my opinions. But I think this gerrymandering thing is way worse.

493px-North_Carolina_Congressional_Distr

Inventive, clever and saddening

gerrymander -> unfair

:viking:

gogo

15 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

mind > matter

(If you don't mind it doesn't matter.)

:3lmao:

lol ... :lol:

gogo

matter -> teleporter