The Related Word Game - 2017!

sidekick -> sidecar

I have a sidecar for my Diesel Einfield. Was once to transport kids, now it is mainly to transport equipment too big for a backpack. My wife once was a monkey at sidecar crosscountry races. My grandpa in law was a motorbike racer, seller and mechanic. He had her in the sidecar (actually more a board to move to left and right for balance, therefor monkey). My father in law has a BMW RNineT retro style bike, He is considering a sidecar for it. Getting older my mother in law wants to sit more comfortable.

Sidecars are rare, very rare in towns, not so rare on countryside.

My father in law is considering a sidecar like this.

f138a43916fd74cdc9cbb95427856b1d.jpg

• Like! 1

Super hero-> paradox

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Batcycle_(Batman_(1966_TV_series).jpg

Aerodynamical perfect bike and Robin ruins it all...

A cape, the sidecar too short to have the legs in, so sitting without a shield in the wind, ... which idiot did design this? Sorry, didn't know that it was Batman. Then of cause there is a hidden sense in it. Another sleepless night trying to find out what it is,

• Haha 1

Home run -> Downburst

Storm warning today. Living at the flank of a mountain range there is one event I really fear: downbursts. Trained my kids to run for home if they notice certain clouds.

A tornado sucks the air upwards, a Fallböe/Downburst pushes the air downwards with nearly the same speed. Tornado's are combat arts in D2F mod, but I never saw a combat art named downburst in any computer game