The Related Word Game - 2017!

david cronenberg - the fly

Speaking of David Cronenberg, I recommend watching eXistenZ. It was one of my favorite movies in my teens.
It was released in the same year as the Matrix which completely overshadowed this underrated little gem of a movie. 

Edited by Timotheus

The Fly -> annoyance 

I despise flies... And unfortunately her in Sunny South Africa there are generally a lot of flies. I catch them, rip their wings of and turn them into a walk...

• zomgod! 1
23 minutes ago, Delta! said:

The Fly -> annoyance 

I despise flies... And unfortunately her in Sunny South Africa there are generally a lot of flies. I catch them, rip their wings of and turn them into a walk...

omgod :eek:

hate flies too though...  i can go mad from them

annoyance -> waking up

it is  right?

:lol:

gogo

miracle -> Bern

Wunder von Bern, Thw Miracle of Bern, 1954 world champion win in soccer, West german team with nearly no games played after the war against the for two years unbeaten Hungarian team which was technical on another level. So the german players prayed for rain , so the technical superiority of the Hungarians could be neutralized by Kampfgeist (fighting spirit) and then new Adidas shoes with interchangable studs to quickly adapt to the weather. There was heavy rain and germany won 3:2.

• Like! 1