The Related Word Game - 2017!

Movie -> Thor Ragnarok

My fiance and I are busy watching the Marvel movies in order that they are supposed to be watched. Last night we watched Black Panther. As a South African I am sooo bloody offended and dissapointed. They pretend as if Africa is a Country and not a continent with different countries, languages, cultures, histories... Pfff.

Tonight we are watching Thor Ragnarok

Galapagos Island -> Douglas Adams

He wrote the book 'Last chance to see' about endangered species, hoping that make a funny writing about the animals would make them more interesting. If I count right I bought the book 8 times in english, 22 times in german, 5 times in french and 3 times in dutch. You could just do nothing wrong with this book as a present for x-mas, birthday, confirmation of godchilds, ...

Around 20 years later the BBC made a TV series of it.

• Like! 1
37 minutes ago, chattius said:

Galapagos Island -> Douglas Adams

He wrote the book 'Last chance to see' about endangered species, hoping that make a funny writing about the animals would make them more interesting. If I count right I bought the book 8 times in english, 22 times in german, 5 times in french and 3 times in dutch. You could just do nothing wrong with this book as a present for x-mas, birthday, confirmation of godchilds, ...

Around 20 years later the BBC made a TV series of it.

Great pitch for this book!

id actually never heard anything about this... as a rule...i  "hate" douglas adams stuff :lol:

but ill send it to my mom for Christmas...maybe she'll find this interesting

Douglas Adams -> humour

:cow:

gogo