The Related Word Game - 2017!

48 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

holiday => Doc :hooyaah:

Always thought tombstone was just about one of the top ten movies ever made... perfect performances.. all hail Val Kilmer in that role... he nailed it

Doc  -> Bones

Bones Mccoy... we see you in the boys... mean as hell!

:oooo:

gogo

2 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

"Bones" => "He's dead Jim"

"He's dead Jim" -> "It is possible to commit no errors and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life." -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard to Data

wow... love these quotes!

:starwars:

gogo

• Like! 1

Athena -> belly button

Athena does not have a belly button, because she sprung into existence from Zues's fore head, fully formed, armed and ready for battle

• Like! 1

ABS -> Stotterbremse

Before the anti-lock braking systems got into use we had to learn using the Stotterbremse (stuttering braking) for the driving license. Quickly shifting between full brakes and releasing to keep the car in control on an ice field.

I was used to a NSU Prinz (lightweight, rear engine, front driven) from a friend and had to do the training in the opposit - a Mercedes 250 (heavy, front engine, rear driven) given by the drive tester. Luckily I had 30 minutes to get used to it.

I was lucky and hot the chance to buy my first car ever back, after it had 4 more owners. An NSU Prinz TTS

Small, light, short, but 1200lbs weight and tuned to 105hp... Boy- was I crazy when I was 18 :)  Got the car for then 600 german marks after a light crash. All money I earned in the summer breaks. A Mustang, Thunderbird may be faster on a straight road, but on a curvy, wet track with lot of leaves through a forest the Prinz shined.

Dark Chocolate -> Manjari

image.png.13c0b7a5fa1900cc3e70927b03cb091d.png

My favourite dark chocolate, by my prefered brand. MANJARI, produced by Valrhona. A 64% dark chocolate, flavour is simply amazing, berries, red wine, spiciness, deep chocolaty flavour that lingers on the palate... HEAVEN. All the beans come from Madagascar, and it is part of their "Grand Cru De Terrrior" range of chocolates. The entire range of "Grand Cru De Terrrior" has the beans for that Specific chocolate come from a small area that they never blend with beans from a different area. Some beans come from Middle-North West Africa, some from South America, and each of them is unique in flavour characteristics and intensity, but all of them are DELICIOUS!

• Like! 1
14 hours ago, Delta! said:

Dark Chocolate -> Manjari

image.png.13c0b7a5fa1900cc3e70927b03cb091d.png

My favourite dark chocolate, by my prefered brand. MANJARI, produced by Valrhona. A 64% dark chocolate, flavour is simply amazing, berries, red wine, spiciness, deep chocolaty flavour that lingers on the palate... HEAVEN. All the beans come from Madagascar, and it is part of their "Grand Cru De Terrrior" range of chocolates. The entire range of "Grand Cru De Terrrior" has the beans for that Specific chocolate come from a small area that they never blend with beans from a different area. Some beans come from Middle-North West Africa, some from South America, and each of them is unique in flavour characteristics and intensity, but all of them are DELICIOUS!

I want this ! I like Valrhona as well... Theuns is there a chocolate bar available that comes in close to this profile?

Manjari -> epiphany

:dance:

gogo

Bible -> Verse 

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I want this ! I like Valrhona as well... Theuns is there a chocolate bar available that comes in close to this profile?

Manjari -> epiphany

:dance:

gogo

Valrhona actually has a chocolate bar that you can buy for some of their chocolates. Manjari is one of them... they come in 85g bars

• Like! 1

Song -> Leise rieselt der Schnee

Silently the snow is falling... a frozen lake ... snow on the forest trees...

The (pre-) xmas song I like most. Probably I always hope that I open our house door and the look is just this. But only one time in ten all fits. This year today we have the frozen lake, the snow falling and the white trees in starlight. But it are just two weeks too late for x-mas ;)

Don't know if there is an english version.

The chocolade, probably rebranded? €4,90/80gramm

Dallmayr_5526_Grand_Cru_Manjari_ml.jpg

• Like! 1